COSMETIC FUNCTIONAL NYLON FIBERS
A PIONEERING BREAKTHROUGH IN NYLON TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
Our researchers have developed NOVAREL technology, a unique method that incorporates cosmetics embedded into the nylon fibers in a homogeneous way. During the garment use, cosmetics are released providing different benefits to the skin. These benefits have been scientifically tested by independent laboratories.
Our patented microcapsules have been specially designed using nanotechnology to preserve, contain and release different kinds of active principles that help to maintain and enhance the skin beauty.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. NOVAREL NYLON MICROFIBER
NUREL selects the most suitable cosmetics for each function. These cosmetics are microencapsulated.
2. MICROENCAPSULTATION TECHNOLOGY
Microcapsules are incorporated into the polyamide yarn during the spinning process; therefore they are fixed into and outside the Nylon filaments.
3. COSMETOTEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
Microcapsules content is released during the garment use.
4. COSMETIC NYLON FIBERS
NOVAREL technology provides the skin with cosmetic benefits during the garment use.
What makes our technology be distinctive?
- NOVAREL yarns incorporate registered cosmetics.
- Cosmetic benefits have been tested by independent labs.
- Resistant to a wide number of uses and washing cycles.
- Our technology is very versatile making possible to incorporate a broad diversity of cosmetics.
- Fabrics and garments made with NOVAREL technology follow standard textile routes.
- NOVAREL yarns maintain the quality aspect of the garments and does not require any special packaging solution.