Moisture management properties
XTRA-DRY is a nylon yarn that helps to reduce wet feeling during sport activity maintaining the highest standards of comfort.
Need more information?
How does XTRA-DRY work?
Thanks to its special propeller cross-section, XTRA-DRY provides a quicker evaporation of moisture and sweat.
Its four channels encourage the polyamide fiber to absorb moisture and “pull” it away from the skin to the outer side of the fabric where it can easily evaporate.
- Available in nylon 6 & 66.
- Flat and textured yarns.
- Available counts: 22/14, 44/14, 44/28, 44/34, 56/34, 78/28, 78/68.
DRYNESS AND COMFORT SENSATION
Moisture absorption is increased 62%.*
- Increase air circulation.
- Permanent superior properties of moisture management, wicking and drying speed.*
- Excellent colour fastness and fabric hand touch.
* Properties of moisture transport and comfort are permanent and inherent to the fiber.
Longitudinal propagation velocity
*Test undertaken by independent lab comparing similar fabrics, one made of standard nylon and another made of XTRA-DRY.